Shopping for Aftermarket 2008 Ducati 1098 Motorcycle Fairings MF7347 and want the bike in custom paint and unique looking? Here at Custom Fairings online shop, we will have you covered by offering you the best solutions. By using the same process to produce our Aftermarket Ducati 1098 Motorcycle Fairings as the manufacturers for OEM fairings, our Aftermarket 2008 Ducati 1098 Motorcycle Fairings MF7347 are guaranteed for fitment. When you purchase custom fairings for your motorcycles, you don't need to make alterations or drill your own holes because all our motorcycle fairings have pre-drilled mounting holes. With great paint job and durable ABS plastic, our 2008 Ducati 1098 Motorcycle Fairings MF7347 come with maximum durability and free heat shield protection.
- Motorcycle Brand: Ducati
- Model: Ducati 1098
- Fitting Years: 2008
- Material: OEM Grade ABS Plastic
All our motorcycle fairings are made with remarkably durable Abs Plastic, high quality OEM Grade.
- Molding: Injection Molding Technology
As the industry leader of aftermarket injection moulded ABS Plastic motorcycle fairings, we use the exact same injection molding technology and process to produce abs fairing kits as manufactures use to produce OEM Fairings. The injection molding technology allows to create high quality fairing parts with a remarkably durable compound of ABS Plastic to ensure the durability of the fairing parts.
- Fitment: Pre Drilled Precision OEM Fitment
With correct tabs and pre-drilled alignment holes, our motorcycle fairings are easy and quick to install and ensures a precise fit and compatible with original motorcycles. We highly recommend professional installation.
- Free Heat Shield Protection
We apply heat shield liberally to every single side fairing part. This is to ensure maximum durability of the fairing parts, and to protect the kit from the heat emitted from the engine of the motorcycle.
- Refined Precision Paint Process
Refined precision paint process used for all of our fairing kits. Firstly we apply the under coat, followed by the base colors. Once we have the general base colors on the kit we go ahead and apply the main colors, which is then followed by additional detailed work. Once the colors are all on the kit we go ahead and start the clear coat process. We apply at least 3 layers of clear coat followed by a extra coat of UV protective clear. This is to ensure your kits color stays strong and vibrant, and protects against the suns harmful UV rays. Our clear coat also protects your kit against harmful chemicals such as fuel and oil.
- Motorcycle fairings are not easy to manufacture which involves a lot of craftsmanship and expertise. Once we receive your order, your order will be processed to the production team.
- Total delivery time = Production time + Shipping time.
- Production time is 7~15 business days, then shipped out after quality checking.
- Shipping time is 15 ~25 business days in normal cases. Tracking number will sent via email once shipped out.
- Import duties, taxes and charges: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Customers need to pay it in case it happens. In very rare cases, customers will pay the duties. Meanwhile, when shipped out, our best practice is to mark a small value on the package, for example, $60~$80, even if the duties happened, the duties will be acceptable.
- Due to the new outbreak of Covid-19, there is a possibility that shipments are delayed by about extra 2-4 weeks, which are caused by lack of airlines and traffic restriction. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Returns accepted. We strive to make our customers 100% satisfied with the product they've purchased from us. We believe that when you pay more than $500 for a product, you deserve to not only get the product that you ordered, but the service and product that you want. If you are experiencing any shipping or products issue, or you're feeling frustrated, then please send us an email and our team will assist you right away.